Wells Fargo Process Engineer 3 (Digital Transformation Specialist) - Corporate Risk BPM in West Des Moines, Iowa
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
As the company's second line of defense, Corporate Risk — or Independent Risk Management — provides independent oversight of risk-taking activities. Independent Risk Management establishes and maintains Wells Fargo's risk management program and provides oversight, including challenges to and independent assessment of, the frontline's execution of its risk management responsibilities. We manage risk according to the Risk Management Framework and ensure all employees understand their individual accountability for managing risk.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver a world class Business Process Management (BPM) capability to the Wells Fargo Corporate Risk enterprise function.
The Process Engineer 3 will be responsible for providing strategic oversight of process improvement or re-engineering engagements to support process digitization, through process improvement recommendations and by proactively managing the Robotic Process Automation backlog along with lightweight workflow, business intelligence, and digital tool solution delivery requests.
Successful candidate should understand the overall strategy and be well versed in process improvement/re-engineering services, digital tools, and available platforms and is responsible for driving intake activities and partnering with Corporate Risk constituents to help evaluate needs and navigate fit for purpose process improvement solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-LOB, enterprise-wide process design and re-engineering initiatives that encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge
• Develops improvement approaches within businesses and functions and across lines of businesses that are holistic, customer focused to understand business processes and workflow through Wells Fargo and identify and help prioritize new initiatives to drive business strategy, mitigate potential risks and control gaps, financial return, and/or positive customer impact
Partner & Collaborate
• Provides assistance in the development and advancement of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence framework, methods, techniques, tools, training, and language. Including the development of new process improvement techniques and services
• Works with Project Manager(s) and Sponsors to ensure Six Sigma/LEAN activities, deliverables, and tools are integrated in the project plan when appropriate
• Collaborate and partner with other enterprise programs or initiatives to help advance the goals of those efforts while advancing the culture of operational excellence
• Provide thought leadership in the area of process and continuous improvement, operational excellence, continuous improvement
• Role will require moderate domestic business travel
• Provide coaching and mentoring to project teams and LOB management in Six Sigma, LEAN, Continuous Improvement process, tools, and techniques
• May provide informal 1-on-1 training and formal small to large group training facilitation, coaching, & mentoring
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
Facilitation skills such as Helix
Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
LEAN/Six Sigma certification or Wells Fargo business process management endorsement
Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
Strong collaboration and partnering skills
Financial services industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
• Digital Tool Implementation experience
• Experience in current state process modeling, process re-engineering and future state workflow modeling
• Strong understanding of financial controls and risk
• Ability to work effectively with senior management (SVP, EVP’s)
• BPMN knowledge and working experience along with other Business Process Management software and tools such as PEGA, ORACLE, TIBCO or Asana
• Familiarization with Agile tools like JIRA, CA Rally
• Knowledge and expertise in Tech system projects
• Use of SharePoint Designer and Alfresco
• Use of MS Power BI and Tableau
• Use of UiPath
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
SC-Fort Mill: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
NY-New York: Min: $112,600 Mid: $160,800
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $93,800 Mid: $134,000
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
NY-New York: 30 Hudson Yards - New York, NY
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5588560-1
Updated: 2021-07-23 04:02:02.174 UTC
Location: West Des Moines,IA
- Wells Fargo Jobs