Wells Fargo Digital Customer Experience Lead (Digital Marketing Consultant 4) in West Des Moines, Iowa
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Reporting to a Digital Customer Experience Leader, this Digital Customer Experience (DCE) consultant will have primary responsibility for identifying opportunities to build and enhance digital customer experiences for our Wells Fargo Personal Loans product. The Digital Customer Experience team is part of the overall Consumer Data & Engagement Platforms organization.
This Digital Customer Experience (DCE) consultant will work with businesses, relevant digital partners, and marketing partners to develop and manage the digital customer experience for the Personal Loans business. This role will primarily focus on on-boarding and servicing; but may also support other experiences across the customer journey. The DCE Lead will partner with key stakeholders in creating the strategy, prioritizing the roadmap, and take point in developing & implementing the new digital customer experiences.
Digital Customer Experience Lead responsibilities may include the following:
• Engage with businesses to understand business priorities and objectives
• Translate business priorities, objective, and needs into digital customer experience opportunities
• Build business expertise and acumen of the various businesses
• Partner with the businesses and other Digital Customer Experience team members to drive the creation of a holistic digital customer experience strategy and vision at a business level
• Identify opportunities to build/enhance enterprise customer digital experiences
• Provide value adds and digital customer experience thought leadership in working within marketing, with business partners, and with digital channel partners
• Remain current on leading marketing, digital sales and marketing, digital customer experience, and social technologies and trends to identify new opportunities and capabilities
• Develop opportunity sizings and business cases
• Develop, prioritize, and continuously manage the strategic roadmap for implementation with input from business leaders, digital channel partners, and marketing leaders
• Act as business lead with relevant digital-channel partners during project delivery phases; including aligning on business requirements, providing reviews and approvals of designs, supporting UAT, and providing key business decisions
• Assess project metrics post launch (e.i., customer feedback, satisfaction, business drivers) vis- -vis business case
May be considered for discretionary bonus
6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms (i.e mobile or social media) demonstrated through work or military experience
4 + years of digital marketing experience
Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
Strong collaboration and partnering skills
Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
Other Desired Qualifications
4+ years digital channels experience, including applications, metrics, analysis and reporting
Consumer Credit experience within marketing and/or digital customer experience
Ability to manage highly complex projects; from concept to requirements to development to implementation.
Ability to thrive in ambiguity, nuance, and rapidly shifting priorities
Proven ability to manage a roadmap of technology projects
Knowledge of current and emerging marketing concepts and approaches including the use of technology (digital, social media, etc.) and their impact on the industry and marketing
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $91,000 Mid: $130,000
CO-Denver: Min: $91,000 Mid: $130,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $91,000 Mid: $130,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $91,000 Mid: $130,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5582668-2
Updated: 2021-06-14 02:41:22.466 UTC
Location: West Des Moines,IA
- Wells Fargo Jobs