Sinclair Tractor Service Manager in Washington, Iowa
Do you possess leadership skills? Are you passionate about Ag equipment, customer service and team work? If so apply at Sinclair Tractor today!
A Sinclair Tractor Service Manager, services operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment through: optimizing Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable service labor sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent and effectively engaging department personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Creates annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and executes Service Department marketing plan and monitor monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Takes the lead in sharing best practices and implementing common processes throughout the Service Department.
- Coordinates customer clinics, field days and related, promotional events.
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Recruits, hires, develops and retains key talent by maintaining a current Internal Depth Chart, Recruiting and Hiring Plans and individual development plans.
- Maintains all department tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order.
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
Experience and Skills:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Service Department operations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- Must have basic knowledge of equipment safety procedures
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekend, extended hours, and holidays
Interpersonal, Management and Leadership:
- Ability to speak effectively one-on-one and within a group.
- All weather conditions
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Lifting at least 75 pounds
Job Tracking ID: 512388-617925
Job Location: Washington, IA
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: May 15, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP