Sinclair Tractor Service Maintenance-Full Time in Washington, Iowa
At Sinclair Tractor, we pride ourselves on being the destination in Southeast Iowa for agricultural equipment, precision farming, agronomic decision support, NAPA parts and computers. With thirteen John Deere dealerships, five NAPA parts locations and a computer service location, we are looking for motivated and talented people to join our team.
SINCLAIR TRACTORis seeking a committed, team focused and self-motivated individual to join the Washington, Iowa location as a Full-Time * _Service Maintenance Team Member,_*with a focus on assisting the Parts & Service Department with maintenance duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of the facility and vehicles.
- May maintain tool room or run the wash bay.
- May perform grounds maintenance for the dealer properties.
- May be required to assist in moving displays or equipment within the dealership.
- May operate a forklift to transport parts, equipment and supplies for the dealership.
- May be required to make customer deliveries of equipment.
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties
Experience and Skills:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience:
- Some experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to perform multiple duties as assigned.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- Must have a basic knowledge of equipment safety procedures
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends, extended hours, and holidays
- All weather conditions
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Lifting as least 75 pounds
Minimal as needed
Job Tracking ID: 512388-745822
Job Location: Washington, IA
Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
Level of Education: High School/GED
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: November 04, 2020
Years of Experience: Not Applicable
Starting Date: ASAP