Corteva Agriscience Maintenance Supervisor in Toledo, Iowa
Looking to further develop your career? Corteva Agriscience™ is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to provide oversight and leadership for the maintenance department at our Toledo production site in Iowa. We are looking for a people-focused leader with the ability to effectively collaborate with other departments in the organization, such as Engineering, to achieve swift results.
As the Maintenance Supervisor, you will focus on organizing and prioritizing plant maintenance projects and programs. This role capitalizes on your concepts and design knowledge as well as your knowledge of maintenance and ability to get on the floor to collaborate with team members and maintain equipment. Further develop your leadership and people management skills by managing work processes, balancing workloads, and training & motivating employees. Utilize your problem-solving skills while fostering innovation, risk taking, and creativity. Come join our community of solvers!
This position is located in Toledo, IA, which is a clean, family friendly and safe community as is reflected in our production plant where you will join a close team of professionals that will welcome you like family. Corteva Agriscience offers excellent benefits including a very strong 401K matching plan, health insurance, 15 days of PTO, 2 personal holidays plus paid company holidays, variable bonus program and many more benefits for you and your family! Come grow your career with us!
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Accountable for preventative maintenance, routine maintenance and all capital projects managed at the location.
• Responsible for the day to day activities of the maintenance shop and equipment and inventories related to maintenance activities. Facilitate the development of maintenance schedules and allocation of team members to complete schedules. Possess knowledge of machines, equipment, and worker capabilities to meet identified timelines.
• Serve as site contact for all capital projects and monitor and manage progress to ensure projects are completed in time and budget parameters.
• Participate as a key member of the Location Management Team and Extended Location Leadership Team.
• Ensure completion and updating of appropriate records, documents, and/or reports (e.g. inventory, quality records, training manuals etc.).
• Implement and monitor maintenance KPI’s and ensure analysis is conducted as needed for plant/production activities.
• Coordinate and mentor site in business planning development and review for assigned areas, including establishing a five-year capital plan, including defined project scope and projected cost. Also responsible for establishing a three-year maintenance plan and estimated costs.
• Lead the assigned team in developing resources plans for shift and/or seasonal labor needs.
• Lead the planning of off-season maintenance to ensure critical and non-critical equipment is serviced or replaced.
• Supports business improvement projects.
• Adhere to core value and high ethical standards.
The following are required:
• Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED combined with equivalent related experience (5-8 years) will be considered
• 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience
• 1-3 years of supervisory experience
• Capital Project Management experience
• PLC Programming & Electrical Knowledge
• Excellent Communication skills including presentation skills
• Problem solving and analysis skills
• Computer skills – efficient in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint)
The following are preferred:
• Engineering degree
• LEAN/SMED, Six Sigma experience
Successful candidate will need to be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
Corteva Agriscience ™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience, the agriculture division of DowDuPont, is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit: Accessibility Page for Contact Information For US Applicants: See the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here
- Corteva Agriscience Jobs