The Warrior Hotel Group Nail Technician in Sioux City, Iowa
The Warrior Hotel - Sioux City, IA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our organization is looking for a Nail Technician to provide nail care treatments to our guests based on their needs and preferences. This position provides manicures, repairs, polish changes, and pedicures, with professionalism, personalized service, and hospitality to guests. All guest services are to be performed in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner. The nail technician helps to coordinate all guest requests for services and maintains impeccable cleanliness of the spa. This position requires availability on weekends and evenings. Compensation for this position includes hourly pay plus commission.
• Specific training and certifications in manicures, pedicures and other nail related services.
• Ability to provide direct service to guests as needed, including, but not limited to administering all nail technician and related spa services as scheduled by spa manger or similar.
• Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the spa.
• Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
• Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information.
• Ability to follow cash handling and proper key control.
• Strong background in the nail tech/spa services industry preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
• Must possess basic computational skills.
• Licensed by the local authorities.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the latest techniques/products.