AT&T Dispatcher in Red Oak, Iowa
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR SKILLS?
A job with AT&T as a Dispatcher can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Dispatchers have extensive customer contact while using various systems to communicate with field technicians from our high paced call centers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Dispatcher:
• Receive, screen, update and dispatch installation and repair work orders for the new U-verse product line
• Process work to meet service commitments with specific deadlines
In addition to STRONG verbal communication skills, our Dispatchers must have:
• Customer service and basic computer skills
• The ability to work days, evenings or night tours; overtime, weekends, holidays and split shifts as required
• Qualification on pre-employment screening
Study Guides for pre-employment screening (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Customer Service Assessment (https://careers.att.jobs/media/153292/csa.pdf)
Keyboarding Skills Test (KST)
Telephone Ability Battery (TAB) (https://careers.att.jobs/media/153397/tab_mw_sw_w.pdf)
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs