JBS USA PROCUREMENT BUYER - 1ST SHIFT in Ottumwa, Iowa
D ATE: July 2, 2018
POSITION: Procurement Buyer
SALARY CLASS : Non E xempt
• Record good receipts daily in SAP
Stamp receipts with current date
File by delivery date
Run receipt reports for each date received
• Data entry
• Inventory control
- Issue/Reverse Goods Receipts
• Monitor Receiver Workflow documents
• Other Duties as assigned
• High School degree or equivalent required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2 year business degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Special Skills :
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Computer knowledge required
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Good attendance and safety records
• 2 years of clerical experience preferred.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Self-starter who works independently with minimal supervision
• System skills–SAP
• Order parts
• Communicate with vendors.
The typical hours and schedule for this role are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday. Some Saturday’s may be required.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP