Boyd Gaming DIRECTOR MARKETING in Northwood, Iowa
Responsible for the overall success of property marketing, including assisting in strategy development and implementation, planning, program development and implementation, expense budgeting and processing, and team supervision and development. Key marketing functions with direct oversight include promotions, events, player development, the players club, and competitor analyses. Other responsibilities may include (where applicable) database analyses, direct marketing, promotions programming, advertising, creative development, digital marketing, hotel yield, and entertainment.
The Director of Marketing, along with the property executive team, is also responsible for the delivery, monitoring, and continual improvement of guest service and satisfaction along with meeting/exceeding property financial goals.
- Develop, prioritize, and implement property marketing strategic plan.
- Develop marketing programs which successfully achieve the property’s marketing and business goals and are properly aligned with the company, regional, and property brand.
- Closely monitor competitive and industry trends to ensure the property is responding to developments and remaining competitive.
- Create annual and program budgets, manage expenses, and monitor progress toward maintaining property budgetary goals.
- Analyze and report on success of marketing programs, including the generation of incremental revenues and ROI.
- Contribute to successful achievement of property financial objectives.
- Select, develop, and manage all marketing managers and indirectly oversee all staff within each marketing area.
- Select and manage cost-effective outside vendors and closely monitor their performance.
- Ensure all marketing activities, staff, and outside partners are in full compliance with all regulatory, company, and property policies and practices.
- Coordinate marketing support with all other operational departments.
- Represent marketing for the property executive team.
- Communicate marketing plans, programs, and results to other key departments and team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- Four (4) years marketing experience, preferably in the casino industry.
- Knowledge of all gaming regulations and procedures.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of all computer software and office systems.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
Department: DJW - Marketing
Category: Marketing / Advertising / Sales
Position Code: DWEDMK101
Status: Full Time