Case New Holland Industrial Technical Training Instructor in Nevada, Iowa
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Technical Training Instructor will deliver Service Training courses in support of Agriculture or Construction brands for dealer service technicians, field personnel and internal company personnel. They will work in a team environment to deliver training curriculum on assigned products including all support materials, while maintaining a professional training environment. Communicate with Technical Support, Product Management and field personnel to identify training needs / issues to achieve product support training objectives.
As the Technical Training Instructor you will:
- Deliver Technical Training courses for dealer service technicians, field personnel and internal company personnel.
- Design & develop training support materials on assigned products.
- Assist other product support areas (Technical Support and Technical Publications) as required.
- Maintain equipment inventory for assigned products to support Service Training needs.
- Ensure training courses and materials meet department guidelines including pre-post testing and standard course evaluations.
- Coordinate travel, supporting material and equipment logistics for on site and off site training courses.
- Work at off-site locations to present localized training. (Approx. 20-40 % of the time).
Associate's Degree plus a minimum of three years of agriculture, construction, heavy equipment or technical training experience; or a technical certification/apprenticeship/journeyman plus a minimum of five years of agriculture, construction, heavy equipment or technical training experience
1+ years of customer support experience
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
Bachelor's Degree in Adult Education, Engineering, Agriculture or Construction Equipment
Strong mechanical aptitude
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Title: Technical Training Instructor
Job Function: Product Support
Salaried / Hourly: Salaried
Req ID: 14827