CTG LOGISTICS ANALYST in Muscatine, Iowa
Muscatine, Iowa, United States
Oct 14, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 6 – 12 month contract with possible extension
Job Title:Logistics Analyst
Work Hours:Monday-Friday 1pm – 9pm (second shift)
Pay Rate: $20 - $23/hr. Depending on experience
In this role you will be the main contact for incoming raw materials and finished product trucks entering and leaving the plant. You will work with plant security to verify and enter data from all required paperwork on the trucks that enter and leave the plant.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Work the plant logistics team to communicate schedules to production areas in the plant.
• Enhances product and traffic workflow by analyzing, developing & coordinating logistics plans that affect production, distribution, and inventory.
• Assists in data entry and communication for distribution and inventory management to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
Required Experience and Skills:
• 1 -3 years of relevant experience
• Associate Degree
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Data Entry experience with SAP, MES
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restrictions
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume to email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Logistics
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: No
- CTG Jobs