Capstone Logistics Warehouse Associate in Maquoketa, Iowa
Join our growing team! We are looking for motivated individuals who want to further their career in warehousing with Capstone Logistics. Capstone Logistics, is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment", our associates are Essential.
- Up tp $650+ Paid Weekly
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 7am-Finish
- 2nd Shift, Monday-Thursday, 7pm-Finish 4/10 hour days
Warehouse Associates Needed! Make up tp $650+ per week based on production averages. Our Warehouse Associates load and unload both by hand and with equipment.
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic, the work is fast paced and very physical
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 25-75lbs, materials handled vary
- Prior warehouse and/or equipment experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate
- All candidates should be over the age of 18 and will have to undergo a pre-employment drug test and background check
Why you should work with us:
- Get paid weekly -- Rewarding production pay -- your output means earnings, the harder you work the more you can make
- Benefits -- after 60 days of employment
- Career growth, Over 500 Sites nationally
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all our sites operate
- Paid Training, Safety Incentives
About the Company: Capstone is a leading North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 500 operating locations,14,500 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics and optimization, and more. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled