Wells Dairy Inc. Lead Person - Reclaim in Le Mars, Iowa
The purpose of the position is to lead the team in the day to day activities involved in managing the liquid and solid waste removal and schedule the appropriate disposal of the materials either through recycling, landfill or other options. Assists in the training and the direction of the team to meet departmental goals of production/service, quality, and safety. Majority of work time is spent performing many of the same duties as workgroup members.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinates and maintains programs unique to the department.
- Escalates issues as deemed appropriate to supervisor or other resources as deemed appropriate.
- Gives feedback to supervisor when he/she is completing employee performance reviews.
- Assists supervisor in the scheduling of workgroup.
- Completes tasks as needed to assist Supply Haulers, Reclaim and other entities as needed. Must have valid CDL and be approved to drive Wells trucks.
- Provides technical advice as needed.
- Serves as a key communication point between production, maintenance, management and both shifts.
- Assists in coordinating activities of workgroup to ensure that standards are met. Supports maintenance of proper workflow. Assigns and reviews work in absence of a supervisor.
- Represents workgroup on special projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the work group or similar environment. Must have valid CDL and be approved to drive Wells trucks.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Job Posting: May 21, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
Req ID: 1800000318