Wells Dairy Inc. Financial Analyst in Le Mars, Iowa
This position is responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly analysis, forecasting and financial reporting supporting and partnering with a business unit contact as well as the finance department. Assist with developing and implementing a company wide planning and budgeting process. Interpreting financial data into meaningful information and conclusions that meet generally accepted accounting principles and can be used to drive the business.
- Perform month end close responsibilities; including assisting with preparation of financial statement analysis, research, maintenance and distribution of reports, and analytical support to business partners.
- Prepare financial analysis for leadership/business partners including explanation of variances to forecast, plan, and prior periods and other ad-hoc analysis as requested.
- Assist with the coordination of the annual plan and monthly forecast.
- Proactively identify and communicate financial issues on a timely basis.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and potential assignment to special studies/teams to assist management in evaluating key opportunities for the company.
- Assist in pro-forma P&L modeling and costing for new items.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of management reporting and hierarchies through functional knowledge of the Oracle and Hyperion systems.
- Responsible for compliance with internal policies and procedures; may include fixed assets, property and income taxes, capital projects, physical inventories, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Knowledge - Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and analytical concepts, financial operating systems and processes.
- Skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Oracle. Must possess strong communication, organization, problem solving and analytical skills, demonstrate all Wells competencies.
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Job: Accounting & Finance
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2000001088