Stellar Industries Inc Industrial Painter - Kanawha in Kanawha, Iowa
Painting of mechanic bodies, tire service bodies, miscellaneous parts and on occasion chassis or other work as directed by Lead Person or Supervisor
Be capable of performing all aspects of the Paint Department, working with other employees as part of a team, and be prompt and on time daily for work.
· Willingness to take direction from area supervision and follow that direction.
· Be capable of reading blue prints and understanding them and other technical documents such as paint mixing procedures as required by the job of industrial painter.
· Have the ability and desire to become efficient with painting techniques, and learn all aspects of job as required.
· Continually demonstrates a productive and non-disruptive work ethic.
· Works in such a way as to create no or limited scrap or rework and works to continually improve quality level.
· Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
· Maintain company equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
· Be able to provide all of the proper tooling and other equipment as specified to fulfill basic job requirements.
· Continually strive to improve in all aspects of job requirements.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Works well as team member
· Able to follow orders of supervisor
· Specific Job Skills
· Computer Skills
· Read blueprints and other related document
· basic painting and bodywork aptitude
Job ID: 2020-1055
External Company Name: Stellar Industries, Inc
Street: 305 East 1st Street
Shift: 1st Shift