IQVIA Evidence Strategy Lead - RWI (Real World Insight): Director-level (Home or Office-based) in Iowa
IQVIA™ Real-World Insights (RWI) teams work with clients to help them collect and use real-world data to generate evidence to meet the needs of regulators, payers, providers and patients. Our approach is unique in the industry and is defining the way companies can develop and apply real-world evidence to provide deeper insight about market dynamics, therapy area changes, outcomes research and other scientific insights. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of real-world evidence in a constantly evolving industry.
We seek experienced, consultative Evidence Strategy Leaders to take ownership of high level client relationships in collaboration with the account team, developing proposals and approaches aligned closely to client needs. The Evidence Strategy Leaders will drive solutions and help to develop and deliver market leading solutions and capabilities.
Key senior client-facing role with strong future development prospects; career path leading to senior sales, client principal, thought leadership or operational management positions.
This pivotal role represents and demonstrates IQVIA™ RWI’s credibility with key senior customers, furthering the RWI business by designing market-leading solutions to secure new projects.
Drawing on dedicated proposal development, technical and scientific support, you will be expected to lead cross-functional teams in designing such solutions and ensuring projects are set up to be successful from proposal development through project start-up.
You will take ownership of high level client relationships for the specified engagements in close collaboration with the account team, with ultimate responsibility for securing business, client satisfaction, project margin and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
• Leverage IQVIA medical, scientific and real-world data experts to determine optimal solution design and lead a cross functional team in proposal development through project start-up
• Assigned to take ownership of developing client-centric solutions, designing both strategic and methodological approaches to ensure that IQVIA secures client projects
• Work with account team to pro-actively develop and shape new business opportunities, securing RWI projects from life sciences clients across full portfolio of RWI offerings:
o Including, but not limited to, Low Interventional Clinical Trials, Non-Interventional Studies, Burden of Illness Studies, Registries, Pot Authorisation Safety Studies, Post Authorisation Efficacy Studies, Risk Evaluation & Mitigation Strategies, Studies enabling Health Economic Analysis/Health Technology Assessment
• Act as primary owner of client engagements during proposal stage of business development (proposal writing, early engagement, business building) with ultimate responsibility for project strategy, methodology design & approach, project start-up, and ensuring the project is set up to deliver high levels of quality/added value
• Lead the team delivering these projects during the start-up phase and manage handover to delivery organisation to ensure that they are set up for success and can be delivered within the design specification (at planned/agreed margin)
• Build credibility across clients through developing relationships
• Meet or exceed assigned new business targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues
• Play an active role in project start-up and act as senior point of escalation for client during this initial project phase through project start-up. Ensure handover to delivery teams is conducted and client is carefully managed during this handover phase
• Contribute to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
• Contribute to team building including interviewing, mentoring and training juniors and activities to motivate and retain staff and share subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world class solutions for clients
• 10+ years direct experience in the late phase, observational study or RWE space
• Track record of client engagement and demonstrated experience in engaging with clients as part of business development
• Strong client engagement / consultative skill set
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
USA-Maine, USA-Maryland, USA-Oklahoma, USA-Wisconsin, USA-Minnesota, USA-North Dakota, USA-Kentucky, USA-Nebraska, USA-Connecticut, USA-Kansas, USA-Delaware, USA-New Jersey, USA-Iowa, USA-Colorado, USA-Missouri, USA-Illinois, USA-New Hampshire, USA-Ohio, USA-Tennessee, USA-Pennsylvania, USA-Arkansas, USA-Mississippi, USA-Indiana, USA-District of Columbia, USA-Georgia, USA-Vermont, USA-Texas, USA-Michigan, USA-Virginia, USA-New York, USA-Rhode Island, USA-West Virginia, USA-North Carolina, USA-Massachusetts, USA-South Carolina, USA-Alabama, USA-Florida, USA-Louisiana, USA-South Dakota