WindStream Communications Project Manager I-Service Delivery in Hiawatha, Iowa
/This position can be filled remotely anywhere within the country./
/"Windstream is considered an essential business and we areHIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.”/
About the Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the implementation of projects from the beginning to the end of the process for enterprise level business customers. The Project Manager will work directly with customers, as well as various internal teams in order to ensure that the projects are completed in a timely manner.
What You'll Do:
- Plans and manages projects for installation by ensuring a clean scope of work; facilitating the definition of project goals and deliverables; developing realistic project approach and timeline; assigning appropriate resources; and communication and coordination of project activities and status.
- Contributes to project knowledge and process by participating in project scope review; ensuring order information is complete and accurate; assisting in gathering technical information to provision flawless orders; leading investigation and resolution of project issues, conflicts, and escalations; determining process changes to deliver quality installations; and collaborating with business units to track orders to ensure efficient order flow.
- Follows Service Delivery standard project management methodology by serving as the project lead; collaborating with project team members and implementing project management best practices tools and techniques; ensuring projects are managed through the project phases; ensuring standard documents are current and stored appropriately; engaging and aligning required project team members and resources; ensuring project scope and status are reported accurately in tracking tools; and ensuring customer orders are tagged, tracked, and communication protocols are followed.
- Identifies, documents, tracks, and mitigates project processes by reviewing project documentation and solution; understanding and discussing customer requirements and constraints; assessing the steps to provision customer orders; addressing project actions, issues, and potential risks; developing project plan and approach with team members; and researching process development gaps.
- Establishes expectations for project communication and coordination by setting project guidelines and roles of each team member; facilitating team meetings; serving as the main point of contact to internal and external project teams; maintaining multiple customer orders simultaneously; informing the team of project status changes; aligning key business units for consensus decision making procedures; resolving and/or escalating project issues in a timely fashion; and balancing stakeholder interests while respecting team member input and opinions.
- Support Sales Organization in acquiring new and repeat business by participating in pre-sale calls to discuss the implementation process and assisting with RFP responses; engaging in projects quickly; learning and understanding customer’s business and concerns; collaborating with business units, agents, and customers; and establishing project expectations and managing projects to successful conclusions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Windstream Holdings, is a leading provider ofadvancednetwork communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S.
College degree and 3-5 years professional level experience with 1 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 7 years professional level related experience with 1 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
Primary Location: *US-Iowa-Hiawatha
Job Category: Service Delivery
Requisition ID: 21003670
Other Locations: United States
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
- WindStream Communications Jobs