Sparboe Farms Sanitation Employee in Goodell, Iowa
Processing team members work in a clean, modern, temperature controlled, egg processing facility. Full time and night shift available, pay starting at $15.00/hr.
Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSTION TITLE: Sanitation Employee
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Sanitation Employee is responsible for ensuring all machines, machine parts, and utensils are clean, sanitary and assembled prior to start up. The position is also responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all processing, warehouse, cooler, dock and employee premises throughout the company’s work area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Safety First. Understand and follow all safety procedures, utilizing appropriate safety equipment at all times. Know and obey all traffic and safety laws/regulations.
- Properly break down, clean and reassemble all machines, machine parts and utensils according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Maintain cleanliness of the processing, warehouse, cooler, dock, and employee premises throughout the company’s work area.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Responsible for carrying out food safety and quality duties and following the SQF polices/procedures as it relates to their job duties.
- Will report any food safety and quality issues/concerns to their manager and/or quality team.
- Clean machine up to USDA standards
HOW TO APPLY: In person or online Applications accepted M-F 8:00am-3:00pm 1140 Timber Dr. Goodell, IA 50439
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted: October 13, 2018
Rate: $15 USD per hour