Stellar Industries Inc Parts Specialist - Garner in Garner, Iowa
The position of Parts Specialist will involve daily verbal and written communications with Stellar Industries’ customers to help them to determine the correct parts needed for their equipment.
· Work with customers and distributors both over the phone as well as through email to assist them in determining the parts they require for their equipment by using parts manuals, engineering drawings and other resources
· If necessary work with the Customer Service Technicians to determine the correct parts needed
· Once part numbers have been determined take down customer information and forward it to order entry for the order to be processed
· Provide timely response to customer inquiries regarding pricing, product availability and product information.
· Provide authorization to customers for the return of Stellar products. Process necessary returned goods documentation and corresponding information.
· Update and maintain customer files
· Always address and communicate with customers in a professional manner regardless of the customers’ communication style.
· Complete assignments or projects concerning customer data, warranty, or other pertinent topics in a timely and effective manner.
· High School Degree or GED required
· AA, BA or BS degree from an accredited four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The position of Parts Specialist will involve daily verbal and written communications with our customers. It is extremely important that the person filling this position display the highest standards possible by:
· Using courteous and friendly techniques to convey understanding when dealing with our customers in person and on the telephone.
· Excellent communication skills
· Exhibiting a keen attention to detail, when listening to our customers’ needs or concerns.
· Promptly following-up on customer service calls.
· Being firm, yet fair, when dealing with a warranty consideration.
· Individual must have good computer and keyboarding skills
· Individual must have a good understanding of, and show implementation of, Stellar Industries, Inc. sales, service, policies and procedures.
· Partner with the Sales department to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
· Able to read and interpret documents such as blue prints, operation and technical service manuals or the ability to learn.
· Able to lift up to 45 lbs., and sit at a desk for extended periods of time
Job ID: 2021-1091
Street: 190 State St
Shift: 1st Shift