UnityPoint Health Marketing Intern in Fort Dodge, Iowa
UnityPoint Health - Fort Dodge
FTE: 1.0 (Full-time, 40 hours per week)
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
Community Health Needs Assessment
Organize, conduct, and prepare Community Health Needs Assessment for Webster County. Including:
· Meeting with UPH-FD and county leaders
· Survey creation and distribution
· Interviewing local leaders
· Gather and track results
· Work with UPH-FD and county leaders to develop plans to address survey results
· Prepare final report of survey
Marketing and Communications Support
· Help implement planned marketing tactics for strategic service lines
· Monitor and manage social media channels
· Support the PR/Marketing team in daily administrative tasks
· Assist in management of website
· Field media requests and develop written materials including press releases and guest editorial
· Conduct patient interviews and write patient experience stories
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
· Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
· Demonstrates ability to meet business needs of department with regular, reliable attendance.
· Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
· Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, TJC, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
· Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar year.
· Is knowledgeable of hospital and department compliance requirements for federally funded healthcare programs (e.g. Medicare and Medicaid) regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of hospital administrative staff. Takes appropriate action on concerns reported by department staff related to compliance.
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
Enrolled in an undergraduate program in the area of study of Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business or other relevant program.
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
Requisition ID: 2021-89816
Street: 802 Kenyon Rd
Name: 7020 UnityPoint Health Trinity Regional Medical Ctr
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org