Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. Senior Project Manager in Fairfield, Iowa
Cambridge Investment Research Inc., one of the nation’s top independent broker-dealers, is actively looking for a person who has a passion for Project Management to join the Project Management Team for a full time Senior Project Manager position. The Senior Project Manager works under the direction of Project Management leadership and manages various company-wide projects.
At Cambridge, our purpose is to make a difference in the lives of our financial professionals, their investing clients, and our associates. Our values of integrity, commitment, flexibility, and kindness continue to guide us in the decisions we make together every day. For 39 years we’ve delivered innovative financial solutions while offering exciting career opportunities with ongoing professional development.
A national leader as a financial solutions firm, Cambridge’s commitment to long-term professional development in a unique small-town community makes this a one-of-a-kind opportunity. Cambridge has been honored 10 times by our associates as a ‘Top Workplace in Iowa’, and 13 times as ‘Broker-dealer of the Year’ by our financial professionals through Investment Advisor magazine. We are recognized among the leading firms in the financial advice industry as we serve over 3,600 independent financial professionals and hundreds of thousands of their investing clients across the country.
- Lead project teams and manage the overall project planning, implementation, and delivery of
activities associated with high-visibility projects or series of projects associated with a specific
business strategy (including business and system analysis) that are company-wide (crossing
multiple departments) in scope and impact with significant risk to the organization
- Develop and revise highly complex, strategic project plans and budgets (including cost benefit
- Consult with project team members and stakeholders on scope, delivery, and prioritization of
- Create and deliver presentations to management on project, goals and plans, and progress
- Interact with senior and/or executive management to understand challenges, seek resolution, and
escalate issues to meet project expectations
- Lead sourcing, negotiation and management of outside vendor contracts
Five or more years of related experience, education and/or training.
Job ID: 2021-1396
External Company Name: Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
External Company URL: https://www.joincambridge.com/home/