VIVA USA Inc Test Engineer in Dubuque, Iowa
Req Ref No: TEIA0820 Title: Test Engineer Location: Dubuque, IA No. of Positions: 1 Duration: Long term
DUTIES: The proposed assignment will continue till October 31, 2023 and may extend beyond this time frame.
The consultant will perform the functions listed below:
• Develop automated test plans using computer assisted software tool (National instruments, Test Stand, Veristand&Labview) and develop plant models and generates software code for electrical components like sensors and actuators and also develop manual test plans on MS – EXCEL.
• Synopsize electrical systems schematics and other electrical & electronic components in tractors and test their functionality as per requirements.
• Align software test activities to meet Product Development, Process schedules and follow C&F embedded software process using best practices and tools.
• Identify defects in electrical systems software and improve software for customer release.
• Perform tractor machine testing and automated testing. Coordinate with electrical software design developers to ensure compliance with specifications.
• Conduct testing for every new software release and develop V2net reports.
• Address defects or issues faced by the tractor customers identify the root cause for the issue and collaborate with other departments to release new software for proper functioning of electricals systems in tractors.
• Attend multiple meetings with different departments and communicate about issues and resolve problems in team environment. Meet deadlines for multiple projects. • Plan and implement software testing on new electrical systems on tractors and observe if it is performing as per requirements. REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, or experience in a related field with a minimum of five years of relevant work experience. Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, or experience in a related field with two years of relevant experience will also be considered.
May also require travel to various unanticipated client sites nationally.
Salary Requirements: Salary Minimum $36.00/hour, 40 hr/wk.
If you or anyone is interested in this position, please contact VIVA HR Manager.
THIS NOTICE IS BEING POSTED BECAUSE A LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION HAS BEEN FILED FOR TEST ENGINEER. COMPLAINTS ALLEGING MISREPRESENTATION OF MATERIAL FACTS IN THE LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION AND/OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THE LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION MAY BE FILED WITH ANY OFFICE OF THE WAGE AND HOUR DIVISION OF THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR.
Please click here to view the LCA: LCA I-200-20127-545763
VIVA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants have an equal opportunity for placement, and all employees have an equal opportunity to develop on the job. This means that VIVA will not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.