McGraw Hill Education Business Development Representative in Dubuque, Iowa
Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Sales team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team.
How can you make an impact?
The Business Development Representative will work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes.
What you will be doing:
· Make outbound calls to higher education professors as part of lead generation campaigns in accordance with daily and weekly plans.
· Perform daily, weekly, and seasonal planning for assigned higher education accounts.
· Coordinate the assistance of internal specialists on targeted opportunities.
· Demonstrate McGraw Hill’s digital products via web conferencing tools.
We’re looking for someone with:
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
· Ability to work in a dynamic/complex environment.
· Strong team player.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.