CBRE Training Manager in Des Moines, Iowa
Requisition # 21005200
Post Date Feb 16, 2021
Can be located anywhere with heavy traveling involved.
Account Operations Manager will manage and conduct the training of Material Handling new hire staff at client sites. Perform facility maintenance management and safety programs for a facility and manage performance metrics in accordance with account KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and administer training plans for Material Handling technicians • Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals • Develop and maintain positive working relationships across all levels of the organization • Manages to established performance metrics in the area of work order compliance, such as response time, completion time, overall completion percentage, etc. in accordance with account and/or internal metrics. Documents in the maintenance work order system and reports to client as appropriate to agree upon reporting requirements.
• Manages technician performance on all training to ensure best pricing and service level performance.
• Oversees safety programs are implemented and adhered to in conjunction with client specific safety requirements, and actively promotes working safely and the importance of safe work practices.
• Other duties as assigned
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
• Knowledge of how adults acquire and use information and skills, and of training techniques suitable for different learning styles.
• Skill in determining training needs, including identifying the components of performance and developing strategies for achieving performance improvement.
• Provides hands-on training
• Oral and written communications skills; presentation and group facilitation skills.
• Skill in the preparation and delivery of training programs in multiple settings.
• Planning, organizing, record maintenance, and project management skills.
• Skill in observation, coaching and providing feedback to employees.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with various employees, and across diverse cultures.
• Strong customer service and results orientation.
• This position travels 50% of the time
US Company Profile
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
- CBRE Jobs