Kelly Services Inbound Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, Iowa
Kelly Services is looking for energetic individuals for Inbound Customer Service positions in Des Moines, IA. Monday-Friday 1st and 2nd shifts available!
Representatives will be responsible for verifying customer information and scheduling appointments for fingerprinting for government related positions. Some basic computer knowledge is necessary. We’re looking for candidates who are reliable, friendly and some customer service experience is preferred. You may even have the option of partially working from home after training, based on performance. This is an entry level position.
$15/hr and this is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Interested? Apply here!
Job duties include:
• Provide appointment scheduling services to applicants via phone, fax, & website.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Provide directions to fingerprint locations.
• Provide basic answers to applicants with questions about fingerprinting processes.
• Provide basic problem solving for applicants with questions or problems.
• Provide follow up services such as faxing of receipts, forms, general information, and price sheets.
• Ability to adhere to all company and departmental employment policies.
• Represents the company in a credible and positive manner.
• Responsible for upholding the principals of confidentiality as they relate to this position.
Interested, or know someone who may be? Apply today!
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs