Hilton Hotel Maintenance Supervisor in Des Moines, Iowa
Supervises and performs the duties of the Property Operations/Engineering staff to maintain the physical functionality of facility including guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas. Assists Director/Manager in training, supervising, scheduling, and evaluating department staff. Ensures staff compliance with all safety/loss prevention standards and regulations.
What will I be doing?
To represent Property Operations to hotel guests and team members including handling of guest complaints and responding to any emergency conditions and monitoring staff.
- Handle guest complaints through appropriate dispatching of property operations staff.
- Monitor property operations staff to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Coordinate all maintenance as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Hotel Maintenance Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT04YGF