Robert Half International Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, Iowa
Customer Service Representative Openings!
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing banking industry. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This position is based in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center.
How you will make an impact
· Receiving and placing telephone calls
· Performs full service banking transactions in compliance with legal requirements and bank policies and procedures
· Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
· Performs functions including handling cash and other daily transactions.
· Achieves sales and referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers to proper bank staff for additional bank products, services and sales campaigns
· Maintains currency and coin under prescribed limits
· Adheres to bank security policies and maintains confidentiality of bank records and client information
What we're looking for
· Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
· Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
· Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Contact Sarah Dorathy at 515-226-1700 today!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $13.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: October 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502720587
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs