Acxiom LLC Contract-1099 Consumer Care Specialist in Des Moines, Iowa
Independent Contractor - 1099 opportunity for a temporary contract worker
40 hours per week - estimated 6 month project term - remote work -
$16.00 per hour bill rate
The Consumer Support Specialist supports our client’s consumer credit reporting agency & handling of incoming consumer requests via mail, phone and fax. . Consumer Support Specialists strive daily to improve quality, response times and adhere to regulatory statutes by following standard processes and procedures.
What you will do:
· Fully Functional and self-directed
· Accountable for ownership of on-time input and output delivery
· Accountable to manage their own time in order to meet deadlines
· Deliver accurate output information to clients, consumers and third-party vendors through the appropriate data processing platforms and utilizing transfer mechanisms
· Ensure compliance with quality assurance processes, established procedures, project requirements, and service level agreements/expectations
· Professionally communicate internally and externally with clients, consumers and stakeholders as determined by the nature of the discussion.
· Evaluate the nature of consumer inquiries, requests for opt-out, access and correction, and issues and respond to them appropriately
· Receive and respond to compliance questions from others in the company
· Process daily mailings in specified timeframes
· Log consumer information
· Generate consumer reports
· Process alert notifications
· Maintain consumer files
What you will need:
· Strong client and consumer relationship management experience
· Microsoft Office applications with strong and accurate data entry experience
· Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients, consumers and internal stakeholders – providing status
· Attention to detail, important to monitor and audit solution processing services.
What will set you apart:
· Banking, Credit, and CFPB knowledge
· FCRA knowledge
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here (http://www.interpublic.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/) .
Attention Colorado Applicants: This position is not located in Colorado but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under CO Equal Pay Law, please contact email@example.com
We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
About Us (http://www.acxiom.com/about-acxiom/)
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AcxiomRecruiting)
- Acxiom LLC Jobs