Verint Systems, Inc. Channel Sales Manager in Des Moines, Iowa
Channel Sales Manager
Location US-Remote-Great Lakes
Job ID 14826
Overview of Job Function:
The Channel Manager is responsible for driving incremental software revenue to CES Americas while working in concert with the RVP’s of Sales and Account Executives. This position will manage enterprise channel partners within the assigned region for Verint. This role provides corporate alignment and support for pre-defined platinum and gold partners to manage the executive relationships of the partner as well as define the overall goals and objectives of the partnership including sales, enablement, and marketing (Corporate Partner Management).
This position will drive awareness and continuously increasing the effectiveness of our current partners as well as identifying opportunities to expand our current partner base. This role maintains responsibility for developing relationships with partners in a predefined geographic territory to develop pipeline that creates opportunities to pursue for the Verint field sales teams (Territory Partner Management).
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
•Strategic Planning- through working as an integral part of the Regional Sales Team to maximize revenue in the regions.
•Corporate Partner Management -through developing relationships with key senior executives across the entire partner organization; and developing business plans to support overall goals and objectives of the partnership including the following: revenue targets; enablement plans; and marketing plans.
•Territory Partner Management – through developing and managing relationships with sales and pre-sales partner contacts across all partners in the geographic region; developing a regional business plan that identifies a coverage model that identifies the key go to market partners and partner prospects in the geographic region to support overall revenue targets; providing support to the Verint enterprise sales teams to develop a strategy and account plan to identify accounts where partners can be leveraged; develop and execute channel coverage plans with the RVP’s; identify, develop and collaborate on sales opportunities with regional sales teams and RVP’s; clearly communicate Verint’s target-and content-appropriate value proposition to partners in the geographic region.
•Forecasting and reporting – provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform strategic decision- making.
•Maintains responsibility for handling and distributing all opportunities to end prospects with revenue <$500M (Fortune 2000+) in revenue to platinum partners to close.
•Holds Partners accountable to delivering commitments made in contract and annual Business Plan
•Maintain territories channel sales plan to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
•Helps identify, cultivate and sales enable new Partners.
•Apply the principles of solution selling; determine partner needs, propose and sell appropriate product and service solutions, manage the process through to successful completion.
•Develop and maintain knowledge of Verint’s positioning, products, functionality, ROI, and the general contact center marketplace.
•Determine appropriate licensing options; negotiate pricing, terms and conditions within established guidelines, using management as appropriate.
•Keep leadership up to date on status of business through weekly review calls and forecasting reports.
•Maintain accurate and up to date partner information and activities.
• 6+ years’ experience in software Channel sales, coupled with strong knowledge and track record of Channel Development, in a high tech market with large strategic partners in complex environments
• Fundamental business planning and modeling skills, coupled with solid experience in proposal preparation
• Demonstrated track record for consistently meeting or exceeding quota
• Strong negotiation and relationship skills with proven ability to influence plans and objectives
• Strong leadership skills coupled with excellent presentation skills to all levels including executives
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent business systems and computer related skills to include MSOffice and CRM systems
• High degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
• Persistent and dependable, able to manage multiple competing priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• 50% Travel Required
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
•Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or related field or equivalent work experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs