Verint Systems, Inc. Business Development Executive in Des Moines, Iowa
Business Development Executive
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15596
Overview of Job Function:
The Business Development Executive (BDE) will be a key member of the team responsible for providing business leadership and creative direction for these highly visible customers. You will build and maintain broad relationships in the accounts, help develop and manage opportunities, and collaborate with a large team of extended resources. You will define an executive relationship strategy within the account, including building a strong working relationship with the Verint senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, executive business reviews, and shaping go-to-market opportunities.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute a territory lead generation and account engagement strategy, in partnership with Account Executives, to exceed performance metrics and financial goals.
• Prospect through outbound channels including telephone, email, and LinkedIn to achieve monthly scheduled meeting quota.
• Support marketing campaigns and thought leadership efforts by conducting one-to-one personalized outreach to key personas at target accounts, driving engagement and demand
• Partner with Account Executives to nurture opportunities through the sales cycle.
• Maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize services depth and revenue opportunities.
• •Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets.
• Develop an understanding of business issues and opportunities in order to help create high value proposals focused on delivering customer-desired outcomes.
• Lead and contribute to RFP development/responses.
• Lead the development of opportunity strategy plans and periodic account reviews.
• Build a comprehensive account/territory plan that outlines strategy to secure new business.
• Facilitate discussions internally and externally relative to prospect/sales campaign coordination.
• Build and coordinate campaigns thoughtfully curated for specific industries and/or strategic customers.
• Provide routine updates to Salesforce.com with account activity and status.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business
• 3 years’ experience in Inside Sales or consulting and/or relevant software sales experiences
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to articulate business value aligned to a prospect’s critical business issues
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Practical experience using salesforce.com
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs