Verint Systems, Inc. Account Executive in Des Moines, Iowa
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15889
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the heartbeat of global brands, and our mission is to help organizations discover possibilities barely imagined a few years ago. We help the world’s most iconic brands build enduring customer relationships by connecting work, data, and experiences across the enterprise. We’re looking for innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to help us tackle new challenges and deliver real results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team provides a collaborative, collegial environment that openly celebrates differences and affords personal and professional growth opportunities.
Overview of Job Function:
The Account Executive is an individual contributor, quota driven sales role with responsibility for developing and closing new client business for the Verint Experience Management business unit. The role will own the prospect sales cycle and be responsible for closing business against a set quota.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Partner with the Business Development, Pre-Sales, Finance, and Legal teams through the entire sales cycle.
• Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to close. This includes prospecting, discovery, presenting, forecasting, negotiate and closing the deal.
• Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
• Identify prospect companies and organizations that currently do not conduct business with the Verint Experience Management business unit.
• Develop and qualify opportunities within the prospect account.
• Work with the Pre-Sales team to scope the proper configuration based on prospect needs and requirements.
• Developing quotes and proposals for delivery to prospect.
• Participating in negotiations to close business.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of quota carrying outside sales and account management experience with sales to contacts at the director-level or above
• Experience selling Enterprise software, Software (SaaS), Customer Experience Measurement Tools and/or Research and Analytics
• Significant experience with face-to-face presentations to executive level decision makers
• Show consistent success with building and maintaining client relationships within an enterprise account base
• Experience creating and developing long-term client relationships
• Evidence of high performance, entrepreneurial spirit and team player
• Willingness to travel up to 50% in sales territory and attend trade shows
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and location regulations
• Experience selling to retail, financial services, hospitality, telco, government and B2B industries
• Exceeding quotas of one million or more in individual annual sales revenues with a high transactional sales model
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs