Stanley Acess Technologies Material Handler 1st shift in Delhi, Iowa
72054BRTitle:Material Handler 1st shiftBusiness:US - INF - PaladinState/Country/Province:Iowa No. of Positions:5Job Description:MF4030: Material Handler/Operator
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double it’s revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.
JOB DESCRIPTION INFORMATION
The Material Handler assists in the daily operation of the department with primary emphasis on distribution of material and control of inventory.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB:
• Follow procedures for assigning inventory locations to parts, as well as receiving work orders and purchase orders. Operate hi-lo in a safe and efficient manner to move material.
• Complete receiving inspection prior to routing goods to individual departments or storage in proper location.
• Complete necessary procedures to pick jobs and deliver parts to specified departments.
• Notify specific individuals of parts shortages; late work orders or shipments; incorrect bills of material; scheduling, purchasing, or sales errors; missing prints; missing parts; etc. Report all damaged freight to Shipping Coordinator.
• Complete all necessary paperwork on a daily basis, including necessary computer transactions using specific forms and procedures dealing with inventory movement through department.
• Maintain accurate inventory records and know how to check against them. Cycle count and troubleshoot errors.
• Perform all housekeeping duties.
Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
Note: Fabrication department Material Handler is responsible to unload trucks.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Position requires good attention to detail and organizational skills. Good mathematical skills. Must possess a high level of work accuracy. Must be licensed for hi-lo. Ability to read and write legibly. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to follow, with detail, written and verbal instructions. Ability to work well with minimum supervision. Ability to closely follow procedures.
Requisition Number:72054BRFunction:Manufacturing City:DelhiEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Manufacturing