Cabela's Receiving Clerk in Council Bluffs, Iowa
Performs work in the Receiving area of the store to include merchandise stocking, inventory control, pricing and, merchandise returns.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Unloads trucks, stocks merchandise, tickets merchandise and processes returns.
3) Maintains Receiving area layout as set by the Corporate Office
4) Interacts with other associates in a friendly, positive and professional manner
5) Keeps work area clean, neat and safe
6) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
7) Knowledgeable of advertised sales
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds, repeatedly
Able to stand for extended periods
Able to walk long distances, repeatedly
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Bass Pro Shops
About Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops at http://www.basspro.com/ is North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today the company provides customers with unmatched offerings spanning premier destination retail, outdoor equipment manufacturing, world-class resort destinations and more. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops joined forces with Cabela’s at http://www.cabelas.com/ to create a “best-of-the-best” experience with superior products, dynamic locations and outstanding customer service. Bass Pro Shops also operates White River Marine Group at http://www.whiterivermg.com/ , offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands, and Big Cedar Lodge at http://www.bigcedar.com/ , America’s Premier Wilderness Resort. Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is a national leader in protecting habitat and introducing families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”