CRST International Vehicle Response Team Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
CRST Lincoln Sales is seeking a problem solving, outgoing individual to join our team as *Vehicle Response Team (VRT) Coordinator *in our Cedar Rapids, Iowa office.
*Job Summary: * The VRT Coordinator is responsible for all maintenance performed outside of the CRST Lincoln Sales service locations including coordinating of preventative maintenance (PM’s), mechanical breakdowns, and accident repairs.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Answer and coordinate inbound/outbound driver calls regarding mechanical breakdowns and accidents
- Coordinate with scheduler to ensure equipment is routed and scheduled into shop locations for Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) and repairs.
- Call shops, check status, and involve manufacturing vendors for repairs of equipment with mechanical out of service issues
- Open repair tickets, monitor the progress of repairs, making updates as needed.
- Processing of repair invoices and comchecks
- Support other VRT Coordinators by answering and coordinating their inbound/outbound driver calls when they are unavailable.
- Communicate daily with all CRST Operating companies with equipment updates.
- Review and negotiate repair estimates and invoices from vendors
- Work with Drivers and Operations to establish areas of improvement and contribute to team efforts and goals.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- 6-12 months of previous experience in a customer service related role, ideally within a fast paced call center environment.
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Written and verbal communication skills needed
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills are necessary
CRST is an EOE. Offers contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug test.
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time