CRST International Supervisor - Licensing in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
The Licensing Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the License Department & assuring all equipment is properly licensed & legal to operate in all states traveled.
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Provide direct mentoring, supervision, and support of Licensing staff.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the requirements relating to licensing and permits across the country.
- Oversee and assist with complex or escalated licensing issues while enforcing effective and long term problem resolution.
- Establish strong relationships across departments and serve as the primary point of contact regarding all licensing functions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and partner with the Controller in documentation and updating accordingly.
- Assist in the selection, training and review of new employees within the Licensing Department.
- Support the submission and maintenance of licensing applications, permits and renewals.
- Manage state licensing requirements database for updates to regulation and due dates for renewals and reporting.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 5 years of previous experience in the transportation industry preferred
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be able to make quick decisions within compliance for the business
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug testing.
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time