Raytheon Technologies Subcontract Program Manager in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE
, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
We are currently searching for a Subcontract Program Manager to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA. This is your opportunity to become part of an organization that supports exciting military airborne programs. In this position you will have the opportunity to work with a highly motivated cross functional team managing some of Collins Aerospace’s most innovative domestic and international suppliers. The function of this position is to direct and manage the activities between Collins Aerospace and subcontractors/suppliers during the life cycle of a product/program/new initiative or co-production of products while ensuring compliance with company/government policies and procedures. The primary focus of this position is to obtain optimum product/services in terms of costs, quality and delivery, consistent with an approved business/subcontracting plan and company/government policies and procedures.
Primary Responsibilities:• Provide subcontract management support for domestic and international programs
• Support program specific subcontracting efforts to establish the overall subcontracting plan for subcontract product development and services
• Work with a cross functional team in the identification and qualification of suppliers
• Lead the development of statements of work
• Prepare requests for quotation/proposal and review supplier proposals for compliance to requirements
• Support bid and proposal activities• Conduct or support supplier negotiations which result in favorable outcomes
• Develop solutions to problems which require ingenuity, creativity, and innovation • Serve as a contact for supply chain strategies and subcontract capabilities, goals, and objectives • Manage subcontract performance for conformance to contract scope of work, schedule and cost • Brief subcontract leadership and program team on subcontractor performance and program status, support decision point reviews • Make supplier visits as required to conduct program reviews and audits to insure subcontractor is managing the program to meet program requirements and schedules • Work with Subcontract Administrators and Buyers assigned to support the program efforts • Develop bid and case files for USG (FAR Part 12 and Part 15) and non-USG spend transactions in accordance with company procedures, and US Federal Acquisition Regulations, coordinating closely with the procurement compliance organization
This position requires demonstrated program management, leadership and organizational skills with a proven track record of meeting objectives and satisfying customer requirements.
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
Experience working with cross functional teams
Proficient with all MS Office products
Experience with SAP and Ariba
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
Life insurance and disability coverage
Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
Best Doctors, second opinion program
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs