Sinclair Broadcast Group Marketing Associate in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
CBS2 / FOX 28 is seeking a detail-oriented marketing associate. We are looking for someone who has strong written and oral communication skills. The marketing associate will serve as a dedicated marketing, data, and content powerhouse across the station’s sales and solutions teams. The ideal candidate will be a well-organized multitasker with a passion for supporting others and contributing to the team’s success.
- Work efficiently with the team of marketing consultants and management to support new and existing business in achievement of profitable station growth
- Provide world-class administrative support to the marketing consultants and management and customer service to existing and new clients
- Collaborate with marketing consultants to fulfill advertising clients’ requests and manage the advertising scheduling process
- Drive research efforts to support marketing consultants in selling integrated solutions to new and existing clients
- Develop client-specific advertising solutions and associated sales collateral based on client’s needs and market opportunity
- Process customer account orders and billing with diligent attention to detail
- Project manage creative process and campaign execution for TV and digital solutions, including asset collection, production, and trafficking
- Manage databases to proactively run reports related to critical sales outcomes and present findings to sales and management teams as applicable
- Provide database maintenance to ensure clean CRM and ability to pull data quickly, including determination of areas where the team can increase efficiency in marketing programs and sales strategy
- Serve as a trusted advisor by conducting high quality business and industry analyses and reporting out to internal teams and external clients
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- Passion and enthusiasm for playing a supporting role and contributing to team success
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
- Effectively negotiate and influence with or without authority
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, competitiveness, and high level of urgency in delivering elite experiences for our internal team and external clients
- Strong evidence of listening skills, verbal communication, and ability to create marketing presentations and collateral
- Engaged as a continuous learner with evidence of striving to be a high performer in role
- Ability to work with teammates to receive, digest, and determine necessary outcomes for an assignment and meet strict deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
- Technologically savvy with ability to use multiple internet and software platforms to perform duties
- Understanding of digital reporting and analytic metrics
- Marketing or advertising experience is a plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Project PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug Free Workplace.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.