Aerotek Life Pro Customer Service Representative in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Aerotek is hiring for full-time member service representatives starting at $14 per hour. Candidates will have the opportunity to work from home. These positions are Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
Job Responsibilities for Member Service Representatives
• Assist customers with general service inquiries, account changes, billing information, and technical issues
• Demonstrate active listening and effective communication to ensure a mutual understanding of the customer's concerns.
• Complete data entry and clerical tasks as needed
• Analyze and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience providing outstanding customer service
• Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
• High school diploma or equivalent
Please apply to this posting to learn more!
847-423-0431 X: 57308
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs