CRST International Director - Capacity Development in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
CRST Expedited is seeking a motivating and driven *Director - Capacity Development *to be located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Job Summary:The Director - Capacity Development is responsible for directing P&L; responsibility and strategically leading the department to accomplish company targets and goals including the nationwide recruiting of over-the-road truck drivers and owner operators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct leadership and management of a staff of 30+ Driver Recruiting personnel including 2 Managers.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance CRST’s Recruiting mission and objectives.
- Responsible for managing the nationwide recruiting efforts of company drivers, owner operators, experienced fleet owner, lease purchase drivers and rehires.
- Determine proper qualifications of driver applicants and work within federal and company requirements to ensure company goals for new lease, lease purchase and driver hires are met.
- Formulate strategies and manage trade show activities and events.
- Hire, train and develop Driver Recruiting personnel.
- Formulate direction and policies of the Recruiting department.
- Assist in generating and managing the departmental budget.
- Assist in the daily management of advertising strategies.
- Develop and manage recruiting programs to include supporting programs such as hiring goals, transportation and housing.
- Assist in managing the relationship and strategy of contract and non contract CDL schools.
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- 5+ years of previous recruiting management experience. Ideal candidates will have marketing knowledge, and industry experience.
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field required
- Previous experience managing a large team
- Ability to impact and achieve hiring goals in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience with P&L;, KPI's and successful departmental objectives
- Microsoft Office skills required
- Must be able to work with multiple departments to ensure sucess for the entire company
CRST is an EOE
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment duration: Full time