Kelly Services Customer Service Representative- Seasonal in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Interested in making some extra holiday $$? We have an opportunity for you!
Kelly Services is looking for 2 Customer Service employees to work for a logistics company in Cedar Rapids on a short term basis. The position will run 10-12 weeks and is an IN OFFICE role, this is NOT a remote position. We have 2 openings for 1st shift positions, one would run Monday-Friday and the other Monday-Saturday (required overtime on Saturday- any hours over 40 would be paid at time and a half).
Interested or know someone who may be? Apply here or send your resume to email@example.com!
The primary responsibility for this role is resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem. As well as expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution via phone, e-mail or mail.
• Support delivery teams in the field by documenting delivery exceptions and answering questions related to appliance install requirements.
• Assist Operations Managers with customer contact and follow up.
• Open or close out call records – work orders and e-tickets.
• Research issues and resolve problems for internal and external customers. Provide timely feedback and available solutions.
• Update data records based on customer confirming deleted services.
• Confirmation Calling; call outbound to customers to set up/notify delivery and service time frames daily to ensure accurate delivery windows provided to customers on a daily basis.
• Answer Delivery Driver questions regarding routes, directions etc…
• Read and interpret maps and give written and verbal geographic directions.
• Enter data and update information into computer regarding deliveries.
• Contribute to individual and team effort meeting or exceeding department metrics and goals.
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required
• One to two years customer service related work experience preferred.
• Previous computer experience with Microsoft office products Excel, Word.
• High level of direct customer contact requiring strong written, verbal and negotiation communication skills.
• Working knowledge of company policies, practices and customer related matters as well home appliance knowledge is helpful.
• Excellent attendance and reliability
Interested? Apply today or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs