Schwan's Home Delivery Part-Time Warehouse Associate in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Job ID: PARTT11385
$$1,000 Dollar Sign On Bonus$$
Position Type: Part-Time
Hours: Midnight - 6AM (20 hours a week)
Starting Wage: $17.00 an Hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Unloading frozen food product up to 50 pounds from semis into warehouse freezers.
• Loading frozen food from warehouse freezers into delivery trucks.
• Safely backing up trucks for loading and driving trucks through depot lot.
• Inventory Control of our trucks and freezer.
• Care for our products, trucks, clean environment, culture and team members.
• Use lists to dispense and receive information including product codes and customer pre-orders.
• General upkeep of facility including cleaning and/or maintenance.
• The hours vary by location and size of the depots, but generally this position is an overnight shift; i.e. 2am – 10:30am, 4am – 12:30pm.
Safety is our number one priority. To ensure that our employees are safe we provide the proper protective clothing which includes, freezer jackets, boots, gloves and glasses. We also provide safety training in driving our trucks, proper lifting techniques, use of equipment, and general warehouse safety. We want each employee to have the knowledge and provide a safe working environment so they can go home every day without injury.
Our top performers can grow into various roles within the company including, but not limited to, Warehouse Lead, Route Sales Representatives and more! Show us what you got!
Schwan’s also offers full benefits to full time employees.
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan’s!
Schwan’s Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 2+ years of related experience preferred.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be 21 years of age or older.
• Must meet Department of Transportation requirements.
• NO CDL license required.
• Ability to work physically in freezer environments for 4-8 hours per day, loading and unloading trucks, and standing for 8-hour shifts.
• Ability to work independently for part or all the shift.
• Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability and team support.
• Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to learn.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Schwan's Home Delivery
- Schwan's Home Delivery Jobs