Warren Rupp, Inc. Machine Shop Production in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Location: 406 State Street Cedar Falls, Iowa, 50613-3343 United States
Work across the manufacturing processes to produce pumps with attention to quality and safety.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific job assignments may vary depending on position availability. Qualified applicants may work across any of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Operate CNC equipment to machine parts for assembly.
- Follow the documented safety guidelines and procedures.
- Adhere to quality expectations.
- Complete the assembly of product.
- Prepare product for shipping.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- CNC experience and/or related training/education preferred.
- Two years’ experience or more in an industrial machining environment is preferred.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to use gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements.
Ability to read blueprints.
Properly align, secure and remove part fixtures, attachments and materials onto machines.
Recognize and properly use inserts and tooling.
Familiar with machine tool controls (e.g. Fanuc).
Ability to read common G & M code.
Ability to troubleshoot machine and tooling issues.
Recognize and properly adjust tool and fixture offsets to meet tolerance requirements.
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to move within office and manufacturing complex, write by hand and keyboard
- Ability to communicate by speech and hearing via phone and in person.
- Visual acuity needed for close detail work and computer use.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis and up to 70 pounds on a periodic basis.
- General manufacturing, warehouse and office environment.
IDEX is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Title: Machine Shop Production
Business Unit: Viking Pump