Arnold Motor Supply Outside Salesperson in Carroll, Iowa
We are now hiring
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Financial: Maximize revenue generation and profitability of revenue for assigned territory
Customer: Understand our customers’ wants and needs and drive all business development efforts to meet those wants and needs. Promote Service as the Difference!
Operations: Work with Store Operations teams to ensure efficiencies in sales methodologies and internal processes
People: Form strong, collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with your customers, both internal and external
Safety: Actively lead and promote a culture of safety!
· Meet or exceed revenue targets for assigned territory and customers
· Positively and professionally represent Arnold Motor Supply to our customers and business partners
· Create and manage cohesive business development planning and practices for wholesale accounts in assigned territory
· Understand our customers wants and needs! Ensure a constant influx of new ideas while always seeking to improve existing practices so our customers view us as their clear choice
· Collaborate closely with Store Operations management, suppliers, and other outside sales teams to maximize revenue generation opportunities
The Outside Sales Professional reports to a Regional Director Business Development. The role has a “dotted-line” relationship with Store Manager(s) of assigned territory. This role has first-level accountability for revenue generation, product consultation, and customer/market wants and needs evaluation. This is an individual contributor role.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Meet or exceed all revenue targets via cold-calling, effective account management, and goal-driven accountability
· With Regional Director Business Development, create and carefully manage annual account planning for existing and potential customers
· Develop and utilize effective sales tracking and customer relationship management methodologies. Maintain accurate call reports and other activity reporting.
· Maintain high-levels of product and technical knowledge to be a Subject Matter Expert for potential and existing customers.
· Maintain close working relationships with our vendors to promote sales and customer service. Ensure our product offerings align with our customers’ wants and needs make and appropriate recommendations.
· Make follow up a priority throughout the sales cycle, from pre-sale to post-sale
· Ensure internal communication and feedback so our business processes align with our commitment to Service!
· At least two years of outside sales experience
· Strong personal philosophy focused on fostering one of our key differentiators – SERVICE!
· Significant sales experience in related lines is strongly preferred
· Exceptional relationship development talents
· Exceptional communications skills!
Carroll, IA 51401, USA