Aerotek Production Line Worker in Ames, Iowa
1st, 2nd, and Weekend Shifts available!
General duties may include, operating slitter, assembly, labeling, QC and packaging. In some areas, minor set-up and equipment operation may be required.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
At least 6 months prior warehouse experience, or equivalent experience.
• Possess manual dexterity and good coordination
• Possess basic reading, writing, and math skills
• Possess ability to resolve minor problems, recognize normal and unusual situations
• Some areas will require the ability to work with manual and/or power equipment.
• Machine operations (including set up and changeover).
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs